Wednesday 12 June 2013

A Man without a Heart

A Man without a Heart



I was of an opinion that there exists no one,
Without a heart…..
But I could find one now,
Yes, a man without a heart!!

Circumstances may leave you mad,
Where you find it difficult,
To cope-up with…
To have thoughts in their absolute appropriateness!!
Still you feel relaxed,
When people around you,
Smile to you,
And, makes a say, “its ok, and keep going”
Yes, what I believe to be,
The ultimate meaning of one’s life!!

As the saying goes,
“Man is a social animal…”
Being “social” is not just being in relations,
Having a built up public image,
Doesn’t make one “social”
To my belief, what makes it out is,
The emotional quotient,
Underlying on one’s soul…
The genuineness in the feelings,
The tranquility in the deeds,
The serenity of the mind!!!

I might have been misled,
Because, I had lots to believe that,
Whom I treat as one,
The way I expect,
Is the same, in its real sense…

But,
Time has proved its truth..
It is very unfortunate,
Though I ought to say,
Enlightenment always follows lessons,
What you learn from experiences!!!
I feel depressing,
Because I am forced to say,
There exist, beings
Without a heart!!!
Yes, I say,

I could find one without a heart….!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Plеasе let me knoω if you're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some matеrіаl for уour blog in exchange for a link baсk to mіne.

    Ρlease blast me an e-mail if interesteԁ. Kudos!


    Also ѵіѕit my wеbsite BauchmuskelüBungen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...
    Presently, I dont have any such plans...
    All the best for your venture!!! :)

    ReplyDelete