Sunday 4 March 2018

Transcending all the odds


Image result for fairy tale
When I tread over the green meadows,
I could sense the tender touch of wind.
It caresses over my whole body,
And, gradually, embraces my soul.

This inner state is puzzling!
Am I in a trance or is this real?
There is no stint to waste,
Every moment is exceptionally special.

I walk again, onward
holding the frills of my beautiful gown,
which, but failed to contest with,
the incredible magnificence of flora and fauna around!

I could hear the sprinkling of water,
Yes, spotted a crystal-clear spring.
I stepped into it with curiosity within,
Such a devastating feeling!

Butterflies twirl in harmony,
Trees beam in amity,
Squirrels run in seriatim,
Buds blossom in opulence.

There are hardly any cut downs,
Barely any vehemence.
Oh mother Earth, hoping wholeheartedly,
That thee transcend all the odds.

No comments:

Post a Comment