Thursday 1 March 2012

My first Post..

It is still implausible for me that I am writing something.. That too on my own blog.. 

I have dreamt of writing.. Sharing my sight.. Interpreting things.. With the world around me.. But it always remained far-flung for me.. 

Excuses.. Procrastination.. Laziness.. What more can make someone dive into seclusion.. 

The very reason which made me decisive to write, is the feeling which I had today.. Yeah.. The detriment when I bury my thoughts is mammoth sized.
There arises the thought which I put into action in the very next moment.. And, yeah!!! Am writing a post on my blog!!! The first post of mine!!! 


As I have already said, am still tentative that whether I can be regular on this..

But, I would say... There is a positive vibe in me.. Which says.. “Go ahead!!! Nothing is gonna stop you..” 


And, yeah!!! Here begins the journey.. A journey through my thoughts.. my intents.. my traits.. my imaginations.. And so on..


Through this lantern of mine..
I strive to light the minds of the souls..  
  
The ones who are interested to come along are heartily welcomed.. We can join hands and move along..



          TO LIGHT THE MINDS OF THE SOULS..!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment