Sunday 18 March 2012

Beside my Kannan!!!!


Today..
Was a sacred day!!!!
I could be in the land of Sree Guruvayurappan..
And, I could be in his presence..
Yes, today, was a blessed day!!!



The time when I had been in the long queue..
There was only one thought within me..
The moment when I would see him..
The moment when I would see his smile..
The naughtiest smile ever!!!


There was a huge mass..
Longing to see him..
From 6 months old babies to 70 years old ones..
I could see..
The ones who were whimpering with pain..
The ones who had hope in their eyes..
The ones who were to acknowledge him..
The ones who were entreating for something..
Yes, I could see mixed emotions there..
Yes, I could see unlike spheres of life there..


After a long stay,
 The moment when I was beside him,
What I had in my mind was the ultimate “NOTHING”..
I hardly had anything to pray!!!!
Or plea!!!!
My mind was totally “BLANK”!!!!
Anyhow, I managed to give a smile on his face!!!
And, I felt his voice..
He said, “Don’t worry.. Everything will be alright!!!!”
And, I have seen him smile..
Not a naughty one!!!
But,
A smile which could heal and wash away all the ailments..
Yes, I could see my Kannan smiling on me!!!!

                                       
  The moment flickered away..
 And, I continued moving along the human torrent..
Stepped out of the temple..
With a sense of contentment..
With a sense of conviction..


When I was getting back home,
I could hear him again and again, “Don’t worry.. Everything will be alright”!!!

2 comments:

  1. krishna is an ardent preacher of karmayoga... he believed in nishkamakarma yoga and akarmanya karma yoga.....

    unfortunately krishna is one among the most misinterpreted...

    sarvathra govinda nama sangeerthanam govinda govindaa...
    let me add...
    u have the creativity.. gud work...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't understand you fully... :( But, I second to what you have said... Krishna is one among the most misinterpreted... Thanks a lot Kpn... :)

      Delete