Saturday 31 March 2012

April 1-The fool’s day!!!!!

Yet another day has come. Filled with lots of oomph and delight.
Yes!!! Today is the first day of April.




Popularly speaking, the “April Fool Day
This day takes me back to my schooldays, when I was so vigorously roaming around the class for making my friends “Fool of the day”!!!
But, the funniest part being I myself turned to be the “Fool of the day” most of the times..




As days passed, the first thing that I would always do on 1st April would be reading the April Fool special Supplement and unearthing the tricks to make a fool out of someone..
But, unfortunately, I have never come across a situation where I could successfully accomplish my task!!!
Else, I would have narrated the same with conceit!!!!



So, my friends..
The day has just begun!!!
Rummage around your beloved ones..
Work out some exciting plans..
And, find out your “Fool of the day”!!!
Even, I have started sketching my plans for the day!!!

P.S: This day is rather allied to fun and rejoice..
So, I suggest you not to mar anyone..
But, to craft a smile on someone’s face..
And to create a terrific day!!!!
Have an awesome APRIL FOOL day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment