Sunday 3 June 2012

I miss my School Days..!!!!


New umbrella, new books, new bag..
New pencil-box, erasers, rulers..
So excited to show them to friends..
And to yell, “It is all new!!!!”
It is School time again..


But,
It is time to say “Bye” to mommy..
Oh!!! So hurting, is it???
The endless weeps..
The cute murmurings..
It is School time again..


But,
There is no other go..
The rikshaw-uncles are smiling..
The miss’es are welcoming..
There are many more cute faces..
With worries and fears..
It is School time again..


The Desks and benches..
The interval time..
The exam-note book..
The name slips..
The class teacher..
The black board..
The P.T period..
The tiffin box..
 The interesting games..


Small fights..
Silly thoughts..
Cute friendships..
And,
Much more!!!


Yes!!!
I miss those days so badly..
I can never get back those gone days..
Miss you..
 My School days..


2 comments:

  1. I have just finished with my schooldays and after reading this post,i am already missing my school days :(
    That was a really frolicking and nostalgic write-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alcina!!!
    School days are always to be treasured in our minds, I believe!!!
    Coz, those days are filled with loads of innocence!!!

    ReplyDelete