Monday 18 June 2012

The jam-packed bus and my nonstop giggle!!!!


Getting into the right bus at the right time from a place like mine is a challenging task..
There are plenty of buses..
But the ratio of travelers to the number of buses is extremely variant..
That is why whenever I get into the bus,
I sigh.. Take a deeeeeeep breath.. And say to myself, tapping my own shoulder, “well done girl”!!!
This is a gist of how my daily commuting ensues..


Today, I was splendidly happy.. Because I got a seat!!!!
Getting a seat means being crowned with pine leaves!!!!
The joy is unlimited!!!
I could see bounty of women and girls who were murmuring and complaining that they didn’t get a seat..
I got worried.. When I saw their slaying looks!!!
Oops!!! Why should I think of it again???

Let me continue..
Then came a bunch of school kids..
They reminded me of the Loading laborers!!!
I couldn’t just imagine how much each of their bags would weigh!!!
5 kg??? or 8 kg??? No idea!!!!
Atlast, I swayed myself with the answer, “More than the weekly rice sack’s weight for sure..!!”

The voice of two boys wedged me.. It was clearly sounding that they were close friends..
And, they are been in a new school recently..
The talks they had were very interesting..
One guy was asking the other, “Hey, why did your parents send you to this school????”
The reply was, “It is because they thought you have joined somewhere else!!”
The first guy uttered, “Same pinch da!!!!!”
Ha ha ha!!!
I giggled like anything..


Then came a lady.. She was really gigantic..
Fortunately or unfortunately, she came beside me and stood as if I am a supporting plunk!!!
Oh my god!!!
I could see all the seven worlds whirling around me!!!!
Nothing could stop me from giving her a fuming look..
Thank god!!!
Then, I could see only three or two worlds around me!!!




An hour passed so fast..
And, it was time to step down from the bus..
I stepped down with a tranquil giggle!!!
This is the story of my jam-packed bus and my non stop giggle…..

No comments:

Post a Comment