Sunday 17 June 2012

Rain.. My closest buddy..

Yes.. It is raining outside..
The breeze has got a chilling effect on me..
Oops!!! I am shivering.. It is that cold!!!

 
In Kerala, the present weather scenario is “6 months-hot sun-6 months-rain”..
What we absurdly call “50-50”!!!
And, the rainy season had begun.. And thus, the evenings which turn my favorites..
It gets dark early.. By 5.45 or even 5.30..
And the drizzling is never ending.. 
The voice of nature can be evidently heard..
I think, at times, as if the nature is singing a lullaby for us, the humans!!!


The bliss and glee that a leaf has..
When the first drop of rain, fondles on it..
The sense of elation that a tree has,
When the rain flows down its roots..

The voice of the drizzling is always a marvel to me..
I feel like stepping out of my home and dancing to the magnificent melody played by the nature..


And, to swab away all my gloom..
I feel delighted to befriend the rain.. The nature..

Yes,
Rain has turned my closest buddy!!!


1 comment: