Tuesday 12 June 2012

The Shopping thriller!!!!



Jolly Silks..
The new nomenclature for the hitherto Joy Alukkas Wedding Centre which is located at Cochin..
The flyers appeared in our television channels in the recent days were just miraculous!!!
The staggering shots of Vidya Balan..
Oh my God!!! Beyond words!!


The expressive narrative from Suresh Gopi, added more tint to the ad!!!

A desire.. an intent crept into my shopaholic wits!!!
Yes!!! I can’t wait any longer to have the bliss of shopping from the same Jolly Silks!!!

All I could remember is stepping into the Shoppe!!!
Sarees,
Salwars,
Kurthis,
Skirts..


I could not be in command of my brains!!!
The real shopaholic in me was in action!!!
The shopping carrier was getting bulky,
And, my purse was getting drained out!!!
Oh my god!!
The shopping experience was just devastating!!!!


It is high time that I should give it an end!!!
 Else, there are chances that something displeasing would happen!!!
Thus, I have decided to wrap up my purchase for the day..

Oops!!! A spectacular designer wear salwar!!!
Oh no!!! Again!!!


The very next moment I could feel the presence of someone’s hand on my cheek..
“Hey!! Get up.. It is already 7.30.. You are going to miss your bus today!!!”
It was none other than my amma!!!

Oh!!!!
Jolly Silks!!!!
Sarees, Salwars, Kurthis…..
All I could manage was to give her a weird smile!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment