Saturday 9 June 2012

PLAY WITH MY MIND..


When I hold the pen on my right hand,
Hundreds of topics enter into my mind..
Both, related and unrelated,
Serious, sometimes silly!!
Putting me in utter confusion!!


Amidst the vast ocean,
I try to swim across,
With my optimum capabilities..
Though I realize, time and again,
Its hard to find the shore..
Something else, exerts a pressure upon me
To move forward,
May be, the state of obsession!!


It carries me over to a world,
Where, I could find differentiated thoughts,
Perhaps, a basket full of eccentric views!!
Struggling to my full,
A topic gets affixed in my soul..
Surprisingly, I might have never thought of it,
Never ever looked into it!!!


There are chances, where it ends up
In writing nothing,
The absolute blankness!!!
Again, a miracle of my mind!!
Certainly, I do enjoy these tricks..
Hopefully, waiting for a moment..
For a new start..
For a new play with my mind……


No comments:

Post a Comment